Monday, February 17, 2014

What's Making Me Happy This Month - February

What's making me happy this month? That's easy. Gotta be the sun. I can't remember a winter with so many sunny days. Sure, there's been a lot of snow, and many frigid cold days this winter. But what has made it bearable, and dare I say enjoyable, has been the brilliant sunshine.

I have lived in some places where the sun was pretty much absent from December to March. You can guess what that does to a person's mental health - especially when the roads were closed just about every other day; rendering one pretty much isolated and house-bound. But no complaints from me at all this winter. Yup, the beautiful sunshine is what's making me happy this month.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your story!