Friday, May 3, 2013

A Preview of What's to Come

Last night I finished this:

 
 
And although I had every intention of blogging about it this morning, I need to just sit on it for a day or two. I need to bring it with me on my walk today and let it work it's way around in my head and heart for a bit. I need to think about how I am going to condense my thoughts and feelings into a small enough space that won't turn even the most ardent reader away.
 
Speaking of the need to condense - I am also hard at work on my Victory Day post. I have so many stories, photos, and books to share about my Victory Day experience. I can hardly wait! North American readers - any idea what I am talking about? And what date that post will appear?
 
 
 
 
I'm looking at 20 degrees (C) and sun for the next few days - perfect for reading and writing outside. See you Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your story!